Global Triumph is currently offline.
What is Global Triumph?
Global Triumph is a free, multiplayer, purely Web-based war game with a focus on military strategy.
Players join a wide variety of worlds and compete for control of territory via land, sea, and air. Unlike most online games, though, Global Triumph is not real-time. Continue reading...
How do I get started?
A great place to start is with the Video Tutorials.
You can also explore, join, or play in the various worlds using the menus to the right.
- Active / Closed
64 x 32
Cycles Daily at 10:00pm EDT
Threads Last Message
Global Triumph The game, features, updates, plans, etc.443
Official Worlds Official world roundtables. Discuss strategy, make threats, etc.33
User Worlds User world roundtables. Discuss strategy, make threats, etc.36
Too Much Stupid Everything related to Too Much Stupid and its sites.8
General Discussion Currents events, the arts, butter churning. Whatever.14
- 1.1.12November 17, 2015
- Worlds can now be set to allow land bases to be shared with other countries, optionally limited to countries in the same alliance.
- Shared land bases appear on the world view and can be claimed using a new helicopter air unit.
- 1.1.11October 27, 2015
- Worlds can now be set to allow money transfer between countries, optionally limited to countries in the same alliance.
- Sectors with radiation are no longer mined for materials during the Game Cycle.
- Bombs now have a collateral damage range of five sectors (up from four).
- Full Revision History »